Get your certification degree and you can dive all over the world.
In this course you will learn everything you need to know to plan and carry out your dives safely and without the need to be accompanied by an instructor. You will also learn the basic theory of the world of diving and the techniques and skills necessary to enjoy the sensations of the sea and its underwater environment.
There is a theoretical part and a practical part
- The theoretical part lasts approximately 8 hours, during which we will work the theoretical knowledge to be able to dive safely. This includes the fulfilment of content assessment tests by students.
- The practical part is composed of 5 dives where we will learn the necessary skills to become a certified diver. All dives will be in the sea, with a boat trip and always under the supervision of an instructor.
- Teaching material
- Theoretical courses
- Full equipment during dives
- Certification management
- Insurance during training
- Qualified instructor with solid experience
- Boat trip
- Minimum age 12 years old
- 2 passport size photos
- 1 medical certificate certifying that you are “suitable for diving or underwater activities”.
- Towel and bathing suit