The Snorkel Route
The Snorkel Route is an activity designed so that a group of 4 or more people can spend a different afternoon.
The meeting point would be 5 p.m. at the centre and then prepare.
The departure would be around 5.30 p.m. from the port by one of our 4 boats.
We would make a route along the coast of Cabo de Palos until we reach one of the coves at the tip of the cape, under the lighthouse.
The boat will drop the anchor and with your guide, you will make a route in its waters enjoying the underwater life of our coasts.
You will be in the water during approximately 50 minutes.
- All the necessary equipment to carry out the dive
- Insurance during the activity
- Basic explanations of the knowledge needed to practice the activity
- Qualified instructor or Dive Master
- Boat trip
- Exclusive diving tube you can carry as a present
Know how to swim
The price is € 25 per person (minimum group of 4 people although we can also take pre-reservations and join you with other couples/people).