This is the first step in your career as a recreational diving professional. Dive Master training will allow you to work closely with an instructor to develop your diving skills and gain professional knowledge. You will learn to organize dives and you will help with the training of other divers.
The training program lasts approximately 60 hours, divided into the following sections:
– Knowledge Development
– Techniques and resistance in water
– Practical applications in swimming pool with real students
– Practical applications at sea with real students
– Student’s kit
– Title Management
– Theorical class
– Minimum age 18 years
– Rescue Diver certification or equivalent
– First aid training during the last two years
– Diving insurance in force
– Certify at least 40 dives before the course and 60 after training is completed
– Passport size photo
– Medical certificate certifying that you are “suitable for diving or underwater activities”.